Set out below is the Vision and the Objectives for the Commumity Plan:
To bring the residents of Croxley Green together to have an agreed plan for the community and to drive what happens in the future.
- To communicate the progress and development of the plan to the people of Croxley Green through local publications, the CGRA and PC websites and public meetings in a timely fashion.
- To structure the plan through a Steering Group and Working Groups relating to the main areas of the plan: green spaces, getting active, health and well-being, doing business in Croxley, senior citizens, getting together, the built environment and young Croxley.
- To run a pilot questionnaire prior to the main distribution.
- To consult stakeholders and influencers to achieve their buy-in, including but not limited to Three Rivers District Council (TRDC) and Herts County Council (HCC).
- To publish the plan.
- To implement the plan proactively.
- To monitor and review the progress of the plan on the same cycle as TRDC with the aim of being able to feed into the DC.