Each Councillor is expected to attend each meeting of the full Parish Council and meetings of Committees where they are a member of that Committee. Set out below is a record of the meetings each Councillor has attended between the dates shown.
The period of recording attendances is taken from the date of each Annual General Meeting where Councillors are appointed to Council and its Committees.
In the tables that follow, the following definitions apply:-
- Expected is the number of meetings that the Councillor was expected to attend as a member of full council and any Committees of which they are a Member;
- Present is the actual number of meetings attended as expected;
- Apologies is the number of meetings where formal apologies have been submitted prior to the meeting;
- Not Present is in the number of meetings where the Councillor was not present and no apologies were received;
- In Attendance is the number of meetings that the Councillor attended in a capacity other than a Member of that Committee for reasons of interest in a topic being discussed.
It should be noted in the following summary tables that two Members of the Council are without portfolio i.e. they are not Members of any of the Council's Committees.