You may choose to accept or decline our cookie usage.
Would you like to represent the residents of Croxley Green and help keep it special? Then why not become a Parish Councillor. A Casual Vacancies has arisen in Durrants Ward. However, you don't have to live in Durrants Ward to represent the residents there.
This is a great opportunity for a resident of Croxley Green to join the Council. Please get in touch with us to find out more about the role. Closing Date is Wednesday 22nd September 2021 and prospective candidates will be invited to attend a Parish Council meeting Thursday 30th September 2021.
Application forms can be downloaded here.
To be eligible to become a councillor, you must:
• be over 18 years of age.
• be a British subject, or a citizen of the Irish Republic, a commonwealth country, a UK dependent territory or another country in the European community.
And meet at least one of the following:
• be on the Electoral Roll for the Parish
• live or work within the Parish and have done so for the last 12 months immediately before you are nominated.
• live within 4.8 kms (3 miles) of the Parish boundary.
You cannot stand if you:
• are employed by that council.
• have been declared bankrupt within the last five years if you have not repaid your debts.
• have been convicted of a criminal offence and sentenced to not less than three months imprisonment within the last five years.
• you hold a politically restricted post for another authority.
• you have been disqualified under any legislation relating to corrupt or illegal practices.
Closing date to submit applications is Wednesday 22nd September 2021.
Three Rivers District Council have included the Croxley Green Red Cross Centre in their update Potential Sites for Allocation document, which can be viewed on the TRDC website at https://www.threerivers.gov.uk/meeting/annual-council under Recommendation 6.
Please sign our petition to support our efforts to take over the Red Cross Centre to make sure that it continues to be open for our community. You can sign the petition online @ http://chng.it/7YhxQbL8DW.