This Easter we will be holding our first ever Easter Egg Hunt in Stone’s Orchard.
It is open to children of all ages and will begin at 10:30am on Saturday March 31.
Children will have half an hour to collect as many plastic eggs as they can find and those who find the most will win the most chocolate!
Be sure to look out for the 5 yellow chicks and the giant golden egg as these will get you some great prizes too.
There is no need to register beforehand but we ask that you arrive a little before to get signed in on the day.
The event is completely free of charge.
If you would like any further info on the event just get in touch with the Council office.
You can now read the latest edition of the Parish Pump Lite online. Find out some of the things we have coming up this year including an Easter Egg Hunt taking place this month! https://goo.gl/ywMftf
Due to illness there will no Citizen's Advice Bureau session taking place today in Croxley Green.
The Rickmansworth CAB service will be running until 3:30pm. http://threeriverscab.org.uk/rickmansworth-office/
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Would you like to represent the residents of Croxley Green and help keep it special? Then why not become a Parish Councillor? A casual vacancy has arisen in Durrants Ward. However, you don't have to live in Durrants Ward to represent the residents there.
Application forms can be found at: http://croxleygreen-pc.gov.uk/index.php/information/forms
To be eligible to become a councillor, you must:
• be over 18 years of age.
• be a British subject, or a citizen of the Irish Republic, a commonwealth country, a UK dependent territory or another country in the European community.
And meet at least one of the following:
• be on the Electoral Role for the Parish
• live or work within the Parish and have done so for the last 12 months immediately before you are nominated.
• live within 4.8 kms (3 miles) of the Parish boundary.
You cannot stand if you:
• are employed by that council.
• have been declared bankrupt within the last five years if you have not repaid your debts.
• have been convicted of a criminal offence and sentenced to not less than three months imprisonment within the last five years.
• you hold a politically restricted post for another authority.
• you have been disqualified under any legislation relating to corrupt or illegal practices.
The deadline for applications is Monday March 12.